Google is looking for an enthusiastic individual that can live, breathe, and eat Windows security. If Windows security is what you love, then we would love to see your resume. This position is focus is in the Operations organization, but you will work with everyone in the company to bring good operating standards to Google.
* Design and implement security on the internal Windows infrastructure.
* Audit existing infrastructure and software to ensure proper setup, application of patches, and policy compliance.
* Evaluate security advisories for their impact to Google.
* Review designs for new Windows products and software implementations.
* Evangelize security within Google.
* Be a resource to Googlers regarding Windows security.
It sounds like Google is finally paying attention to security after this, this and this.